The summit is broken into 2 segments:
Day 1 Agenda
Day 1 gives you and your leadership team the opportunity to discern together where God is moving in and through your church community.
- Awareness and Conviction (Stage 1)
- Assessment and Planning (Stage 2)
- Implement Your Plan (Stage 3)
- Renewing your Plan and Growing Deeper (Stage 4)
Whether you are at Stage #1 or Stage #3, we help guide you in your assessment, celebrate what God has done and discern your next steps. Find out more details about the Path to Change at the Life Spring Network website.
Day 2 Agenda
Day 2 is the experiential component of the Disciple-Making Summit. You will have an opportunity to experience seminars and classes that help you go deeper in your journey as a disciple.
- Delta helps you build a personal growth plan to live on mission with God.
- Body Life Basics helps you build your church’s masterplan to create a disciple-making community
- Empowered Servanthood helps you discover your spiritual gifts
- Life Group Leader and Peer Mentor Training — helps leaders of small groups run effective sessions and understand how to peer mentor the participants.
Optional pre-summit day
In the afternoon, we have provided time for those who have gone through Delta to reassess their Personal Growth Plan and review their plan with a Mentor. The Renew, Refresh, Refocus workbook provides you with the assessment and planning worksheets you will need to rethink and plan for this next season of your life. This workbook is provided free with the registration of the pre-summit day.